Therm Coil Model No: A-3041 Therm Coil Drawing No.: 352F-1255-005
- 3,000W @ 240V Single-Phase With 9" Immersion Length (C Dim.)
- High-Performance Incoloy Alloy Sheath Elements With Brass Screw Plug: For use in clean water, some marine environments including brackish water and seawater with moderate to low currents, and select mildly corrosive liquids (absolutely no hydroxides, cyanides, or oxidizing acids).
- Unregulated (No Thermostat): See model EA-3041 if you need adjustable thermostat temperature control, or contact us to discuss independent regulation needs and/or requirements
- Includes Thermowell: 6" Immersion Length (B Dim.) and accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb..
- NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- Optional 208 VAC Single-Phase Operation: If used at 208 VAC, heater operates at 2,253 W (2.25 KW) with a watt density of 37 W/IN.².
- Element Sheath Material: Incoloy 800
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Voltage: 240 VAC
- Electrical Phasing: 1 (Single-Phase)
- Wattage: 3,000 W (3 KW)
- Current: 12.5 Amps
- Immersion Length: 9" (C Dim.)
- Watt Density: 50 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Brass
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Immersed Length: 6" (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: None
- Temperature Control Range: N/A
Note: Image(s) may not represent exact item, but one in the same series.