Therm Coil Drawing No.: 337T-1404-007 Therm Coil Model No: D1-2574-KP
- Our D1-2574-KP heating control includes a pilot light. It has a temperature range of 60°-250°F, and is rated for 120 to 480VAC. This control has a copper 84" (±2") capillary with a 1/4" DIA. x 5-5/32" (±1") long sensing bulb.
- Application: This non-programmable mechanical DPST thermostat is for heating control only. (This will not work for cooling applications.)
- ATTENTION!: The default pilot light is rated up to 277VAC. If you are using the control for voltages above 277VAC, then the pilot light will need to be upgraded - Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-724-872-5007 to order!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds control rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.
- Other D1-2574-K Configurations: We also offer other configurations for this thermostat, please click here to quickly see our other model D1-2574-K control options, or contact us if you don't see what you need.
- Switch Type: DPST (double pole, single throw). A DPST switch turns up to two independent circuits on or off.
- Switch Action: Normally Closed Contacts Open on Temperature Rise Only.
- Thermostat Voltage: 120 to 480VAC
- Pilot Light: Yes: 277VAC MAX. (contact us if you need a higher voltage pilot light.)
- Non-Inductive Amperage Rating: See chart below.
- Minimum Amperage Required: 5 Amps (When below 5 Amps, the thermostat will not be able to maintain desired temperature reliably, or at all, and may fluctuate wildly in differential.)
- Themperature Control Range: 60°F to 250°F
- Maximum Temperature Differential: 12°
- Capillary Length: 84" (±2")
- Sensing Bulb Diameter: 1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length: 5-5/32" (±1")
- Capillary and Sensing Bulb Material: Copper
- Enclosure: No
- Enclosure Height x Width x Depth: N/A
- Mount Type: Unit Mount via (2x) 0.22" DIA. mounting holes.
- Thermostat Height x Width: 4-3/32" x 2-21/32"
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Certified.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds control rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.