Therm Coil Drawing No.: 337T-1403-004 Therm Coil Model No: D1-5575-KWant This Thermostat Along With:
A Pilot Light and an Enclosure? - Click HERE!
Just an Enclosure? - Click HERE!
Just a Pilot Light? - Click HERE!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: IF LOAD AMPERAGE OR VOLTAGE RATING EXCEEDS SWITCH RATING, A MAGNETIC CONTACTOR MUST BE USED.
- Application: This non-programmable mechanical DPST thermostat is for heating control only. (This will not work for cooling applications.)
- Switch Type: DPST (double pole, single throw). A DPST switch turns up to two independent circuits on or off.
- Switch Action: Normally Closed Contacts Open on Temperature Rise Only.
- Thermostat Voltage: 120 to 480VAC
- Pilot Light: No
- Non-Inductive Amperage Rating: See chart below.
- Minimum Amperage Required: 5 Amps (When below 5 Amps, the thermostat will not be able to maintain desired temperature reliably, or at all, and may fluctuate wildly in differential.)
- Themperature Control Range: 200°F to 550°F
- Maximum Temperature Differential: 22°
- Capillary Length: 84" (±2")
- Sensing Bulb Diameter: 5/16"
- Sensing Bulb Length: 4-7/8" (±1")
- Capillary and Sensing Bulb Material: Tin-Zinc Alloy-Plated Copper
- Enclosure: None
- Mount Type: Unit Mount via (2x) 0.22" DIA. mounting holes.
- Thermostat Height x Width: 4-3/32" x 2-21/32"
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Certified.