Therm Coil Drawing No.: 337T-1406-004 Therm Coil Model No: D1-5575-KEP
- Our D1-5575-KEP heating control has a pilot light and is mounted within a NEMA 1 general purpose enclosure. It has a temperature range of 200°-550°F, and is rated for 120 to 480VAC. This control has a tin-zinc alloy-plated (copper) 84" (±2") capillary with a 5/16" DIA. x 4-7/8" (±1") long sensing bulb. (3x) #8 x 1/2" sheet metal screws for mounting are included.
- Application: This non-programmable mechanical DPST thermostat is for heating control only. (This will not work for cooling applications.)
- ATTENTION!: The default pilot light is rated up to 277VAC. If you are using the control for voltages above 277VAC, then the pilot light will need to be upgraded - Please contact us at email@example.com to order!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds control rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.
- Other D1-5575-K Configurations: We also offer other configurations for this thermostat, please click here to quickly see our other model D1-5575-K control options, or contact us if you don't see what you need.
- Switch Type: DPST (double pole, single throw). A DPST switch turns up to two independent circuits on or off.
- Switch Action: Normally Closed Contacts Open on Temperature Rise Only.
- Thermostat Voltage: 120 to 480VAC
- Pilot Light: Yes: 277VAC MAX. (contact us if you need a higher voltage pilot light.)
- Non-Inductive Amperage Rating: See chart below.
- Minimum Amperage Required: 5 Amps (When below 5 Amps, the thermostat will not be able to maintain desired temperature reliably, or at all, and may fluctuate wildly in differential.)
- Themperature Control Range: 200°F to 550°F
- Maximum Temperature Differential: 22°
- Capillary Length: 84" (±2")
- Sensing Bulb Diameter: 5/16"
- Sensing Bulb Length: 4-7/8" (±1")
- Capillary and Sensing Bulb Material: Tin-Zinc Alloy-Plated (copper)
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- Enclosure Height x Width x Depth: 5-3/4" x 3" x 2"
- Mount Type: Enclosure Mount via (3x) 0.193" DIA. mounting holes. [(3x) #8 x 1/2" Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws Included)
- Thermostat Height x Width: 4-3/32" x 2-21/32"
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Certified.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds control rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.