D1-7071: 300°-700°F DPST Heating Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, 120 to 480VAC
PLEASE NOTE: We have (2) model D1-7071-KE (337T-1405-006) in stock for immediate purchase, but if you need a different configuration (model), we can turn them into the configuration that you need. Please call us at 724-872-5007 if you need to change the model configuration and/or to order.
Note: The D1-7071 control is a clearance control and once we sell out of the (2) units currently in-stock (of any configuration), the D1-7071 series will no longer be available and is most closely replaced by our D1-7051 series models.
- Our D1-7071 heating control has a temperature range of 300°-700°F, and is rated for 120 to 480VAC. See chart below for non-inductive Amperage ratings. This control has a stainless steel 84" (±2") capillary with a 5/16" DIA. x 5" (±1/2") long sensing bulb. This control has a maximum temperature differential of ±22°.
- Application: This non-programmable, snap-acting, mechanical Double Pole, Single Throw (DPST) thermostat is for heating control only. (This will not work for cooling applications.) These controls are commonly used in tanks, ovens, cleaning baths, and many other applications and automatically turn off heating equipment when the set temperature is reached.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds the switch rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.
Enclosure and Pilot Light Options:
Pilot LightThe default pilot light option is rated up to 277VAC. If you are using the control for voltages above 277VAC, then the pilot light will need to be upgraded - Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-724-872-5007 to order the upgrade!
- Default Enclosure: NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- Enclosure Height x Width x Depth: 5-3/4" H x 3" W x 2" D
- Mount Type: Enclosure Mount via (3x) 0.193" DIA. mounting holes. [(3x) #8 x 1/2" Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws are included].
- If you need a Moisture-Resistant Enclosure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-724-872-5007 to order the upgrade!
- Switch Type: DPST (double pole, single throw). A DPST switch turns up to two independent circuits on or off.
- Switch Action: Normally Closed Contacts Open on Temperature Rise Only.
- Thermostat Voltage: 120 to 480VAC
- Pilot Light: Optional
- Non-Inductive Amperage Rating: See chart below.
- Minimum Amperage Required: 5 Amps (When below 5 Amps, the thermostat will not be able to maintain desired temperature reliably, or at all, and may fluctuate wildly in differential.)
- Temperature Control Range: 300°F to 700°F
- Maximum Temperature Differential: 22°
- Capillary Length: 84" (±2")
- Sensing Bulb Diameter: 5/16"
- Sensing Bulb Length: 5" (±1/2")
- Capillary and Sensing Bulb Material: Nickel-Plated (steel)
- Enclosure: Optional
Thermostat Height x Width: 4-3/32" x 2-21/32"
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Certified.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds control rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.