Attention: We only have (2) left in stock of this discontinued item! Call 724-872-5007 for pricing and delivery.
Therm Coil Drawing No.: 337T-1405-006 Therm Coil Model No: D1-7071-KE
- Our D1-7071-KE heating control is mounted within a NEMA 1 general purpose enclosure. It has a temperature range of 300°-700°F, and is rated for 120 to 480VAC. This control has a stanless steel 84" (±2") capillary with a 5/16" DIA. x 4-29/32" (±1/4") long sensing bulb. (3x) #8 x 1/2" sheet metal screws for mounting are included.
- Application: This non-programmable mechanical DPST thermostat is for heating control only. (This will not work for cooling applications.)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds control rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.
- Other D1-7071-K Configurations: We can also offer other configurations for this thermostat, including with enclosure and pilot light, no enclosure and no pilot light, or with only pilot light. Please contact us at 724-872-5007 for assistance!
- Switch Type: DPST (double pole, single throw). A DPST switch turns up to two independent circuits on or off.
- Switch Action: Normally Closed Contacts Open on Temperature Rise Only.
- Thermostat Voltage: 120 to 480VAC
- Pilot Light: No
- Non-Inductive Amperage Rating: See chart below.
- Minimum Amperage Required: 5 Amps (When below 5 Amps, the thermostat will not be able to maintain desired temperature reliably, or at all, and may fluctuate wildly in differential.)
- Themperature Control Range: 300°F to 700°F
- Maximum Temperature Differential: 22°
- Capillary Length: 84" (±2")
- Sensing Bulb Diameter: 5/16"
- Sensing Bulb Length: 4-29/32" (±1/4")
- Capillary and Sensing Bulb Material: Stainless Steel
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- Enclosure Height x Width x Depth: 5-3/4" x 3" x 2"
- Mount Type: Enclosure Mount via (3x) 0.193" DIA. mounting holes. [(3x) #8 x 1/2" Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws Included)
- Thermostat Height x Width: 4-3/32" x 2-21/32"
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Certified.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds control rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.