Therm Coil Model No: EA-10043 Therm Coil Drawing No.: 352C-1254-020
- 10,000W @ 240V AC, Three-Phase With 25" Immersion Length (C Dim.)
- High-Performance Incoloy Alloy Sheath Elements With Brass Screw Plug: For use in clean water, some marine environments including brackish water and seawater with moderate to low currents, and select mildly corrosive liquids (absolutely no hydroxides, cyanides, or oxidizing acids).
- Regulated with a 60°-250°F Adjustable Thermostat (SPST): If you would like a different temperature range, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-724-872-5007.
- NOTE - This regulated model requires a magnetic contactor (sold separately).
- Includes Thermowell: 10" Immersion Length (B Dim.) and accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- Optional 208 VAC 3-Phase Operation: If used at 208 VAC, heater operates at 7,500 W (7.5KW) with a watt density of 40 W/IN.².
- Element Sheath Material: Incoloy 800
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Voltage: 240V AC
- Electrical Phasing: 3 (Three-Phase)
- Wattage: 10,000 W (10 KW)
- Current: 24.06 Amps
- Immersion Length: 25" (C Dim.)
- Watt Density: 53 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Brass
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Immersed Length: 10" (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F
Note: Image(s) may not represent exact item, but one in the same series.