Therm Coil Model No: EA-5041 Therm Coil Drawing No.: 352C-1255-011
- 5,000W @ 240V AC, Single-Phase With 13" Immersion Length (C Dim.)
- High-Performance Incoloy Alloy Sheath Elements With Brass Screw Plug: For use in clean water, some marine environments including brackish water and seawater with moderate to low currents, and select mildly corrosive liquids (absolutely no hydroxides, cyanides, or oxidizing acids).
- Regulated with a 60°-250°F Adjustable Thermostat (SPST): If you would like a different temperature range, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-872-5007.
- Includes Thermowell: 10" Immersion Length (B Dim.) and accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- Optional 208 VAC Single-Phase Operation: If used at 208 V AC, heater operates at 3,750 W (3.75KW) with a watt density of 33 W/IN.².
- Element Sheath Material: Incoloy 800
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Voltage: 240V AC
- Electrical Phasing: 1 (Single-Phase)
- Wattage: 5,000 W (5 KW)
- Current: 20.84 Amps
- Immersion Length: 13" (C Dim.)
- Watt Density: 54 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Brass
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Immersed Length: 10" (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F
Note: Image(s) may not represent exact item, but one in the same series.