Therm Coil Model No: ES-10043 Therm Coil Drawing No.: 351C-1012-038
- 10,000W @ 240V AC, Three-Phase With 55-5/8" Immersion Length (C Dim.)
- Steel Sheath Elements: Suitable for oil applications
- Regulated with a 60°-250°F Adjustable Thermostat (SPST): If you would like a different temperature range, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-872-5007.
- Includes Thermowell: 10-1/4" Immersion Length (B Dim.) and accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- NEMA 1 General Purpose Enclosure
- 2" NPT Steel Screw Plug.
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- Optional 208 VAC 3-Phase Operation: If used at 208 VAC, heater operates at 7,510 W (7.51 KW) with a watt density of 17 W/IN.².
- Element Sheath Material: Steel
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Voltage: 240V AC
- Electrical Phasing: 3 (Three-Phase)
- Wattage: 10,000 W (7.5 KW)
- Current: 24.06 Amps
- Immersion Length: 55-5/8" (C Dim.)
- Watt Density: 23 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Steel
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Immersed Length: 16-1/4" (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F
Note: Image(s) may not represent exact item, but one in the same series.