Therm Coil Model No: ES-5043-25WPT Therm Coil Drawing No.: 351K-1229-002
- 5,000W @ 240V, Three-Phase With 25-1/2" Immersion Length (C Dim.)
- 26 Watt Density Steel Sheath Elements: Suitable for ammonia heating applications. If unsure if this will work for your application, please contact us at 1-724-872-5007.
- Regulated with a 60°-250°F Adjustable Thermostat (SPST): If you would like a different temperature range, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-724-872-5007.
- NOTE - This regulated model requires a magnetic contactor (sold separately).
- Includes Thermowell: 10-1/8" Immersion Length (B Dim.) and accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- Explosion-Resistant Enclosure (Also Moisture-Resistant & Dust-proof)
- 2" NPT Steel Screw Plug.
- Optional 208 VAC 3-Phase Operation: If used at 208 VAC, heater operates at 3,754 W (3.75KW) with a watt density of 18.5 W/IN.².
- Element Sheath Material: Steel
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Voltage: 240 VAC
- Electrical Phasing: 3 (Three-Phase)
- Wattage: 5,000 W (5 KW)
- Current: 12.03 Amps
- Immersion Length: 25-1/2" (C Dim.)
- Approximate Overall Length: 33-1/4" (A Dim.)
- Watt Density: 26 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Steel
- Enclosure Type: Explosion-Resistant Enclosure (Also Moisture-Resistant & Dust-proof)
- Thermowell Immersed Length: 10-1/8" (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F
Note: Image(s) may not represent exact item, but one in the same series.