General Product Description
Finned Strip heaters are most commonly used for natural convection air heating (mounted at the bottom inside cabinet-type ovens) and forced air heating (mounted inside a duct).
- Whenever the voltage to ground exceeds 300V, secondary insulators must be used.
- All strip heaters may be used at voltages lower than rated for reduced wattage.
- NOTE: For Units With Mounting Tabs: When supported by mounting tabs, the terminal end should be secured firmly. The opposite end should be loose to allow for thermal expansion.
- Steel Sheath With Fins: Suitable for applications where the sheath temperature does not exceed 900°F MAX.
- Mounting Tabs
- (2x) At One End & Offset (Diagonal) Positioning: #10-32 or #10-24 Screw Terminals
- 12" to 32" Lengths: Total Length Is (A) DIM. On Diagram
2" Fin Width x 1-1/2" Fin Height
- Mounting Hole Center-to-Center: 1" Less Than Total Length
- 350 to 2,777 Watts
- 120, 240, and 480 Volt