Therm Coil Drawing No.: 384M-1164-007
- This alloy element is dual-rated to function as an equivalent replacement in various food warmers, including many GE/Hobart models - See part number cross reference information below!
- Used in various Hobart/GE models, such as CF11A, CF12, CF12A CF12B, CF13, CF701, CF711, and wherever else part numbers are applicable.
- 1,000W / 1,300W @ 208V / 240V
- Durable Incoloy Alloy Sheath Material
- #10-32 Lug Terminals (Screws Included)
- Approximate Overall Dimensions: 17-9/16" (Length From Back of Element To Center Bend) x 8-7/8" Width*.
* Due to the flexible nature of this element, this dimension may vary up to ±1", but can easily be restored in assembly.
Part Number Cross-Reference
HELPFUL HINT: Use CTRL+F to use the search function for your part number.
This Part Replaces The Following OEM Part Numbers:
General Electric (GE):
NOTE - Product images may be of product in same series with identical form, but different element dimensions - see Dimensions information above.
Disclaimers: Hobart is a registered trademarks of Hobart Corporation and GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company.
Therm Coil MFG. Co. is not affiliated with any of the aforementioned trademark owners, manufacturers, or their subsidiaries or affiliates, and do not assert nor imply that the product sold on this page is OEM parts. Therm Coil MFG. Co. parts are compatible with various brand name warmers.