Therm Coil Model No.: T-631A-1022
Honeywell Model No.: T631A1022
The Honeywell T631A1022 provides line voltage control of heating, cooling and ventilating systems in farm buildings or storage areas
- Commonly Used In: barns, milk houses, poultry houses, crop storage houses, pump houses, and hog barns.
- Temperature Range: 70°F to 140°F
- Treated to Resist Corrosion: Treated, rugged steel case and SPDT snap switches permanently sealed against corrosion.
- Low 2°F Differential: The slots in the front and bottom of the case provide maximum air circulation over the coiled sensing element.
- Easy Mounting: screws through holes in back of case.
Setpoint Temperature Range: 70°F - 140°F Cool Only
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 150°F
- Voltage: 20VAC to 240VAC
- Electrical Ratings: 7.4 Amps @ 120 VAC Full Load
44.4 Amps @ 120 VAC, Locked Rotor
3.7 Amps @ 240 VAC Full Load
22.2 Amps @ 240 VAC, Locked Rotor
Switch: (1x) SPDT
- Switch Action: Close on Temperature Rise
- Temperature Sensor: Coiled Copper Tube
- Dimensions, Approximate: 4-5/16" H x 6-1/16" W x 2-7/8" D
- Mount Type: Screws Through Holes in Back of Case
- Application: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Agricultural Applications
Disclaimers: Honeywell is a registered trademarks of Honeywell International Inc.. Therm Coil MFG. Co. is not affiliated with any of the aforementioned trademark owners, manufacturers, or their subsidiaries or any other manufacturers mentioned