We have (3) In Stock - Please call us at 1-724-872-5007 to get a quote!
Therm Coil Model No: S-5043-25WPT Therm Coil Drawing No.: 351K-1003-001
- 5,000W @ 240V With 25-1/2" Immersion Length (C Dim.)
- 26 Watt Density Steel Sheath Elements: Suitable for ammonia heating applications. If unsure if this will work for your application, please contact us at 1-724-872-5007.
- Single-Phase Or Three-Phase Wiring: The heater has (6x) color-coded 15" lead wires that may be easily configured for either phasing option.
- Unregulated (No Thermostat): See model ES-5043-25WPT if you need adjustable thermostat temperature control, or contact us to discuss independent regulation needs and/or requirements.
- Explosion-Resistant Enclosure (Also Moisture-Resistant & Dust-proof)
- 2" NPT Steel Screw Plug.
- Optional 208 VAC 3-Phase Operation: If used at 208 VAC, heater operates at 3,754 W (3.75KW) with a watt density of 18.5 W/IN.².
- Element Sheath Material: Steel
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Voltage: 240 VAC
- Electrical Phasing: 1 or 3 (Single or Three-Phase)
- Wattage: 5,000 W (5 KW)
- Current: 20.84 / 12.03 Amps (single-phase / three-phase)
- Immersion Length: 25-1/2" (C Dim.)
- Approximate Overall Length: 32" (A Dim.)
- Watt Density: 26 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Steel
- Enclosure Type: Explosion-Resistant Enclosure (Also Moisture-Resistant & Dust-proof)
- Thermowell: NONE
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: N/A
- Temperature Control Type: None
- Temperature Control Range: N/A
Note: Image(s) may not represent exact item, but one in the same series.