Therm Coil Drawing No. 337T-1056-001
Typical applications for this style of limit include electric baseboard heaters and gas furnaces or where there is a need to sense temperatures along a continuous length.
SPST contacts open on temperature rise at 285°F and can be reset when the
control has cooled to a lower temperature and the reset button has been depressed.
The manual reset is an “M1 trip free” construction, which means that if the reset
button is held down, the control can cycle thermally. (NOTE: Manual reset controls may automatically reset when exposed to temperatures below –31°F (-35°C).)
- SPST Contacts Open On Temperature Rise At 285°F
- Tolerance: ±15°
- Manual Reset Button: if held down, the control can cycle thermally.
- Charged Capillary Tube: senses temperature along its full length and responds to the hottest spot along the capillary tube.
- Maximum Capillary Temperature: 350°F
- MAX. Resistive Load: 25 Amperes
- Volts AC: 120V / 240V / 277V
- Cycles: 6,000
- Lead Wires: 14GA with 105°C PVC Insulation
- Application: Frequently used in baseboard heaters and gas furnaces or where there is a need to sense temperatures along a continuous length.
Prior to installation ensure that the thermostat is correct. Thermostats are not returnable after installation.
Therm Coil makes no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any specific application. The customer is solely responsible for selection of the subject product of Therm Coil for use in the customer’s operations and applications. Customers are urged to make all necessary tests to determine the suitability of any product of Therm Coil for use in the customer’s operations and applications prior to selecting such products for use.
The above specified product warranty provisions are especially applicable to this product, but be advised that both our Product Warranty Policy and Terms of Service are applicable to this product in their entirety.
Disclaimers: Therm Coil MFG. Co. is not affiliated with THERM-O-DISC, Inc., or any other listed manufacturers or their affiliates.