Therm Coil A-SSN Models
Incoloy Sheath Elements With Stainless Steel Plug:
If in doubt about which materials are required or best-suited for your application, please contact us at 1-724-872-5007 or email@example.com.
- INCOLOY® Sheath with Stainless Steel Screw Plug (Nickel Brazed or Welded): Our A-SSN models with 45-55 watt density (W/IN.²) are suitable for clean water and corrosive liquids, such as process water with less than 6% alkaline or acid content; up to 2% caustic solutions. Also suitable for demineralized or deionized water.
Unregulated (No thermostat):
- If you need this type of element but with temperature control, please see our EA-SSN Models.
- NEMA 1, General Purpose Enclosure: the default enclosure type.
- Alternate Enclosures Are Available (Contact Us!):
● Weather-Resistant Enclosures
● Explosion-Resistant Enclosures (Also Dust & Weather-Resistant)
Includes Thermowell: accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
All 240V models have the option to be operated at 208 VAC with a 25% reduction in wattage rating.
- Element Sheath Material: Incoloy 800
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
Immersion Length: (C Dim.)
Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Stainless Steel
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Immersed Length: (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: None
- Temperature Control Range: N/A