Therm Coil EC Models
Copper Sheath Elements:
If in doubt about which materials are required for your application, please contact us at 1-724-872-5007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copper Sheath with Brass Screw Plug (Silver Brazed): Our EC-models with 39-66 watt density (W/IN.²) are for use in clean water.
Regulated (With Thermostat Temperature Control):
- 60°-250°F Default Temperature Range
- Alternate Temperature Ranges Are Available (Consult Factory):
NOTE - Regulated Models Require A Magnetic Contactor (sold separately) Unless They Are Rated:
- ≤240V And Single-Phase With An Amperage Rating Of 25 Amps Or Less.
- NEMA 1, General Purpose Enclosure: the default enclosure type.
- Alternate Enclosures Are Available (Contact Us!):
● Weather-Resistant Enclosures
● Explosion-Resistant Enclosures (Also Dust & Weather-Resistant)
- Includes Thermowell: accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- All 240V models have the option to be operated at 208 VAC with a 25% reduction in wattage rating.
- Element Sheath Material: Copper
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
Immersion Length: (C Dim.)
Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Brass
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Immersed Length: (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F