Therm Coil Drawing No.: 337T-1283-001 Therm Coil Model No: E-1031-K
- Our E-1031-K heating control has a temperature range of 30°-110°F, and is rated for 120 to 250VAC with 25A MAX, resistive load. This control has a copper 36" (±1") capillary with a 3/8" DIA. x 6-3/8" (±1") long sensing bulb.
- Application: This non-programmable, snap-acting, mechanical Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) thermostat is for heating control only. (This will not work for cooling applications.) These controls are commonly used in tanks, ovens, cleaning baths, and many other applications and automatically turn off heating equipment when the set temperature is reached.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If load amperage or voltage exceeds the switch rating, a magnetic contactor must be used.
- Switch Type: SPST (Single Pole, Single Throw). A SPST switch turns a single circuit on or off.
- Switch Action: Normally Closed Contacts Open on Temperature Rise Only.
- Thermostat Voltage: 120 to 250VAC
- Non-Inductive Amperage Rating: 25A MAX. Total Resistive Load
- Themperature Control Range: 30°F to 110°F
- Thermostat Dial Range: Numbered 1 to 10
- Maximum Temperature Differential: 5°
- Capillary Length: 36" (±1")
- Sensing Bulb Diameter: 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length: 6-3/8" (±1")
- Capillary and Sensing Bulb Material: Copper
- Pilot Light: No
- Enclosure: None
- Mount Type: Unit Mount via (2x) #6-32 mounting holes.
- Thermostat Height x Width: 2-61/64" x 1-21/32"
- U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Certified.