Therm Coil EAA-SSN Models
Incoloy Sheath Elements With 2-1/2" NPT Stainless Steel Plug:
- INCOLOY® Sheath with Stainless Steel Screw Plug (Nickel Brazed or Welded): Our EAA-SSN models with 45-55 watt density (W/IN.²) are suitable for clean water and corrosive liquids, such as process water with less than 6% alkaline or acid content; up to 2% caustic solutions. Also suitable for demineralized or deionized water.
Regulated (With Thermostat):
- 60°-250°F Thermostat Control: This is the default thermostat temperature range if you choose a regulated heater.
- Alternate Temperature Ranges Are Available (Contact Us!):
- NEMA 1, General Purpose Enclosure: the default enclosure type.
- Alternate Enclosures Are Available (Contact Us!):
● Weather-Resistant Enclosures
● Explosion-Resistant Enclosures (Also Dust & Weather-Resistant)
- Includes Thermowell: accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- All 240V models have the option to be operated at 208 VAC with a 25% reduction in wattage rating.
- Element Sheath Material: Incoloy 800
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
Immersion Length: (C Dim.)
Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2-1/2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Stainless Steel
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F