Model EPETD8D: TPI EPETD8D Hazardous Location Line Voltage Heat/Cool DPST Thermostat, 50°F to 90°F
Therm Coil Drawing No.: 337T-2051-001
Therm Coil Model No: EPETD8D
TPI Model No.: EPETD8D
Model EPETD8D is a double-pole double-throw bi-metal unit-mounted thermostat for use with only single phase hazardous location wall convectors for both heating and cooling applications. It features a Bi-Metal Sensor housing for room temperature sensing, a plastic temperature adjustment knob, and has built-in thermostatic design.
Range: 50° - 90°F Heat and Cool
- Temperature Scale: Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Rating: 22A @120-277VAC resistive
- Conduits: Casting tapped top and bottom for 3/4-inch conduit
- Housing: 1/2-inch thick cast aluminum
- Differential: ±2°F
- Dimensions: 5-5/8" x 6-3/8" x 4-1/2"
- Application: Commercial and Industrial
- Approvals: U.L. Approved
Equivalent to Part Numbers:
Disclaimers: TPI is a registered trademark of TPI Corporation. Chromalox is a registered trademark of Chromalox, Inc.. Therm Coil MFG. Co. is not affiliated with any of the aforementioned trademark owners, manufacturers, or their subsidiaries or any other manufacturers mentioned