Therm Coil Drawing No.: 337T-2004-001
Therm Coil Model No.: TH-109-009
- One control for heating & cooling: making use centralized & easy, it delivers reliable temperature control for industrial, commercial, and agricultural applications.
- Wide range of industrial functions: Typical applications are anywhere a rugged, weather-resistant, mechanical thermostat will best control refrigeration, industrial heating/cooling or staged heat/cool/ventilation systems such as within: walk-in coolers, freezers, fans, dampers, factory and industrial buildings, greenhouses, garages, warehouses, and animal confinement buildings, including those for poultry and livestock.
- 40°F to 100°F Thermostat with (2) Single-Pole, Double-Throw switches: 2-stage control with a tight, 3° per stage differential.
- Stainless steel coiled sensor: Provides efficient response to temperature change
- NEMA 4X rugged, weather resistant enclosure: enabling placement most anywhere.
- Tolerates moist conditions: performs despite water spray, high humidity, airborne contaminates & moderately corrosive conditions.
- Large, visible dial: making set point temperatures clear.
- Enclosures comply with N.E.C. Article 547: giving code compliance peace-of-mind.
- U.L. listed and CSA certified
- Built from corrosion resistant materials: allowing long life & reliable performance in most demanding climates.
- Overall Control Dimensions: 3.5" W x 7.34" H x 4.9" D