ES-WPT Models: Regulated Ammonia Heaters (With Thermostat)
Please call us at 1-724-872-5007 to check current stock, purchase, or to get a quote!
Therm Coil ES-WPT Models
2" NPT Steel Screw Plug With Steel Sheath Elements:
- Steel Sheath with 2" NPT Steel Screw Plug (Nickel Brazed or Welded): Our ES-WPT models with 26-49 watt density (W/IN.²) are suitable for heating ammonia (NH3).
Regulated (With Thermostat):
- 60°-250°F Thermostat Control: This is the default thermostat temperature range if you choose a regulated heater.
- Alternate Temperature Ranges Are Available (Contact Us!):
NOTE - Regulated Models Require A Magnetic Contactor (sold separately) Unless They Are Rated:
- ≤240V And Single-Phase With An Amperage Rating Of 25 Amps Or Less.
Explosion-Resistant Enclosure (Also Moisture-Resistant and Dust-Proof)
- Element Sheath Material: Steel
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Electrical Phasing: 3 (Three-Phase)
Immersion Length: (C Dim.) ±1/4"
- Approximate Overall Length: 6-1/2" + (C Dim.) REF.
- Watt Density: 26 - 49 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Steel
- Enclosure Type: Explosion-Resistant Enclosure (Also Moisture-Resistant & Dust-proof)
- Thermowell Immersed Length: 10-1/8" (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F
240VAC Units may be operated at 208VAC with reduced wattage:
Model ES-5043-25WPT: If used at 208 VAC, heater operates at 3,754 W (3.75KW) with a watt density of 18.5 W/IN.².
Model ES-10043-41WPT: If used at 208 VAC, heater operates at 7,510 W (7.51 KW) with a watt density of 24 W/IN.².
Model ES-15053-41WPT: If used at 208 VAC, heater operates at 11,267 W (11.27 KW) with a watt density of 36.4 W/IN.².