Therm Coil EA Models
Incoloy Sheath Elements With Brass Screw Plug:
- INCOLOY® Sheath with Brass Screw Plug (Silver Brazed): Our EA-models with 45-55 watt density (W/IN.²) are for use in clean water, some marine environments including brackish water and seawater with moderate to low currents, and select mildly corrosive liquids (absolutely no hydroxides, cyanides, or oxidizing acids).
Regulated (With Thermostat):
- 60°-250°F Thermostat Control: This is the default thermostat temperature range if you choose a regulated heater.
- Alternate Temperature Ranges Are Available (Contact Us!):
NOTE - Regulated Models Require A Magnetic Contactor (sold separately) Unless They Are Rated:
- ≤240V And Single-Phase With An Amperage Rating Of 25 Amps Or Less.
- NEMA 1, General Purpose Enclosure: the default enclosure type.
- Alternate Enclosures Are Available (Contact Us!):
● Weather-Resistant Enclosures
● Explosion-Resistant Enclosures (Also Dust & Weather-Resistant)
- Includes Thermowell: accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- All 240V models have the option to be operated at 208 VAC with a 25% reduction in wattage rating.
- Element Sheath Material: Incoloy 800
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
Immersion Length: (C Dim.)
Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Brass
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
- Thermowell Immersed Length: (B Dim.)
- Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: .375" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F