Therm Coil ES Models
Steel Sheath Elements:
- Steel Sheath with Steel Screw Plug (Nickel Brazed or Welded): Our ES models with 20-23 watt density (W/IN.²) are for use in lightweight oils.
Regulated (With Thermostat):
- 60°-250°F Thermostat Control: This is the default thermostat temperature range if you choose a regulated heater.
- Alternate Temperature Ranges Are Available (Contact Us!):
NOTE - Regulated Models Require A Magnetic Contactor (sold separately) Unless They Are Rated:
- ≤240V And Single-Phase With An Amperage Rating Of 25 Amps Or Less.
- NEMA 1, General Purpose Enclosure: the default enclosure type.
- Alternate Enclosures Are Available (Contact Us!):
● Weather-Resistant Enclosures
● Explosion-Resistant Enclosures (Also Dust & Weather-Resistant)
- Includes Thermowell: accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- All 240V models have the option to be operated at 208 VAC with a 25% reduction in wattage rating.
- Element Sheath Material: Steel
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Electrical Phasing: 3 (Three-Phase)
- Immersion Length: (C Dim.) ±1/4"
- Watt Density: 20 - 23 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Steel
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: 3/8" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: Adjustable SPST Thermostat
- Temperature Control Range: 60°-250°F