Therm Coil S Models
Steel Sheath Elements With 2" NPT Steel Plug:
- Steel Sheath with Steel Screw Plug (Nickel Brazed or Welded): Our S models with 20-23 watt density (W/IN.²) are for use in lightweight oils.
Unregulated (No thermostat):
- If you need this type of element but with temperature control, please see our ES Models.
- NEMA 1, General Purpose Enclosure: the default enclosure type.
- Alternate Enclosures Are Available (Contact Us!):
● Weather-Resistant Enclosures
● Explosion-Resistant Enclosures (Also Dust & Weather-Resistant)
- Includes Thermowell: accommodates up to 3/8" DIA. sensing bulb.
- Screw plug immersion heaters must be fully covered by your liquid to prevent heater failure. (Other medium applications are possible, but require factory consultation.)
- All 240V models have the option to be operated at 208 VAC with a 25% reduction in wattage rating.
- Element Sheath Material: Steel
- Quantity Of Elements: 3
- Electrical Phasing: 3 (Three-Phase)
- Immersion Length: (C Dim.) ±1/4"
- Watt Density: 20 - 23 W/IN.²
- Terminal Connections: #10-32 Stud Terminals & Includes (3x) 7" Lead Wires
- Screw Plug Size: 2" NPT
- Screw Plug Material: Steel
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 General Purpose
Thermowell Accommodates Sensing Bulb Size: 3/8" DIA.
- Temperature Control Type: None
- Temperature Control Range: N/A